XIII Games of the Small States of Europe CYPRUS 2009
Vison and Mission
Building on the success and experience of the past, Cyprus is dedicated to combine sport with history, education and culture and create an atmoisphere of frindship, unity and peace among the community of the Small states of Europe, Thus leaving a legacy for the Games.
- To organize technically excellent games.
- To provide to athletes, spectators and volunteers a unique experience.
- To promote and disseminate the Olympic values and ideas.
- To promotethe benefits of the Games among the countries of the Small States of Europe.
- Delegation Arrivals: 31 May 2009
- Duration of the Games: 1 - 6 June 2009
- Delegation Departures: 7 June 2009
- Participating Countries: Andorra, Lichtenstein, Luxembourg,
- Iceland, Malta, Monaco, San Marino, Cyprus.
|Athletics||G.S.P. Sports Complex, Nicosia|
|Basketball||Eleftheria Inoor Hall, Nicosia|
|Beach Volley||Limassol Sailing Entre|
|Cycling||''Mantra tou Kampiou'' Mountain Bike Track|
|Gymnastics||Palais de Sport, Limassol|
|Judo||''Lefkotheon'' Indoor Hall, Nicosia|
|Sailing||Limassol Sailing Centre|
|Shooting||Nicodia Olympic Shooting Range|
|Swimming||Nicosia Olympic Swimming Pool|
|Table Tennis||Multipurpose Indoor Hall ''Evangelos Florakis'', Nicoisa|
|Tennis||National Tennis Centre, Nicosia|
|Volleyball||University of Cyprus Nicosia|
|Opening and Closing ceremonies||G.S.P. Sports Complex, Nicosia|